Full events detail
Performance Marketing Insights: London
- 28 October 2013 to 29 October 2013
Performance marketing at the heart of every Digital Marketing Strategy
2013 has already seen the Performance Marketing Industry continue to expand in size and respect, as more and more digital
marketers begin to recognise the performance channel as a proven source of generating measurable sales revenue, and a crucial
component of any effective marketing strategy.
Previously a4uexpo London, an event that had been developed for the industry since 2007, a4uexpo was the forefront of
Performance Marketing. The change to Performance Marketing Insights: London represents and reflects the continuous changes in
technologies, strategies, attitudes and new revenue streams that are building to support the future of this ever evolving
Performance Marketing Insights: London represents a Global Performance Marketing brand with education at the centre of the two
day event for both seasoned and new-to-market delegates, you can benefit from in excess of forty conference sessions, eighty
speakers and an exhibition hall full of new leads to take back to your business from Performance Marketing Insights: London.
Be part of an International audience at this year's conference and Inspire and be inspired from a conference agenda harnessing
all areas of Performance Marketing: Search, Display, Affiliate, Mobile, Retargeting, E-mail, Mobile, Video, M-Commerce,
F-Commerce, and take advantage of an enhanced educational and reactive networking platform.
Build on existing relationships as well as forge new partnerships with key decision makers, ensuring the ability to drive your
business and the industry forward.
Whichever demographic you fall into online, see how the Performance Marketing Industry can be utilised to support new marketing
channels, can generate an 11:1 ROI for advertisers, and be a part of performance-based £9 billion pounds of sales revenue to
support your company’s bottom line.
Park Plaza, Westminster Bridge
200 Westminster Bridge Road, London, SE1 7UT
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Copywriter Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, City of London
- Creative Artworker - Reigate ASG £25,000 - £28,000, Reigate
- Senior PR Account Executive / Junior Account Manager AF Selection £20,000 - £23,000, Lincolnshire