Full events detail
Real-time research. An MRS Intelligence Summit
- 30 January 2014 to 30 January 2014
- Market Research Society
- Central London See event link for details
The demand for almost instantaneous insight and data on customers has never been as high as it is today. Real-time data and analysis helps companies to react swiftly to their customers’ needs. Communications are taking place at breakneck speed and companies need to understand how to exploit research techniques to best use the data at hand. This one day conference will provide a firm understanding of how real time research is changing the way we gather, analyse and act upon data. You’ll understand how to track customer journeys, why location-based research helps you to pinpoint more accurate insights, as well as hearing from ethnographers who gain real time insights using visual stories. Key speakers include industry experts from the IPA, Kantar Operations and Ipsos Mori who will provide critical insight and explain the skills needed to engage with real-time data. The event will take place in central London.
Contact: Mr Laura Pattie
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London
- Creative Project Assistant become £20K-£24K, London