Full events detail
Real-time research. An MRS Intelligence Summit
- 30 January 2014 to 30 January 2014
- Market Research Society
- Central London See event link for details
The demand for almost instantaneous insight and data on customers has never been as high as it is today. Real-time data and analysis helps companies to react swiftly to their customers’ needs. Communications are taking place at breakneck speed and companies need to understand how to exploit research techniques to best use the data at hand. This one day conference will provide a firm understanding of how real time research is changing the way we gather, analyse and act upon data. You’ll understand how to track customer journeys, why location-based research helps you to pinpoint more accurate insights, as well as hearing from ethnographers who gain real time insights using visual stories. Key speakers include industry experts from the IPA, Kantar Operations and Ipsos Mori who will provide critical insight and explain the skills needed to engage with real-time data. The event will take place in central London.
Contact: Mr Laura Pattie
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Global Brand Manager - Drinks Trace c. £58k depending on experience, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (South), London (Greater) / London (West)...
- Senior International Agency Sales Manager - Mobile Salt £70000 per annum + strong bonus and great bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Research Director - Consumer Tech Trace £80k to £110k depending on experience, South East England / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), Londo...
- Head of Marketing The RSA Circa £60,000 per annum (commensurate with skills and experience) + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Research Director - Pharma / Healthcare Trace £80k to £110k depending on experience, South East England / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), Londo...