Full events detail
Conversion Conference Chicago 2014
- 17 June 2014 to 19 June 2014
- McCormick Place West, 2301 S. Lake Shore Drive, Chicago, Illinois 60616
Master your skills in website conversion optimization...
Conversion Conference Chicago 2014, June 17-19
Whether you're a marketer, analyst, web designer, or you’re involved in generating results and revenues from your company's website, there's one skill that's no longer optional; it's required. It's Conversion Rate Optimization - the art and science of converting more traffic into clicks, inquiries, and paying customers. And when done right, your sales, revenues and profits go up - even without increasing website traffic!
Come discover why over 900 leading companies send their marketing teams, web designers and executives to Conversion Conference. Join international experts, leading authors, and your colleagues in two days of interactive learning focused exclusively on increasing website conversion rates. At Conversion Conference, you'll learn the latest techniques in A/B and multivariate testing, website data analysis, landing page design and layout, usability and optimization for mobile, tablets and paid search campaigns. You’ll leave with practica
Contact: Miss Casey Murphy, firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks Salary: £30K-34K DOE, Based in London head office
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)