Full events detail
Conversion Conference Chicago 2014
- 17 June 2014 to 19 June 2014
- McCormick Place West, 2301 S. Lake Shore Drive, Chicago, Illinois 60616
Master your skills in website conversion optimization...
Conversion Conference Chicago 2014, June 17-19
Whether you're a marketer, analyst, web designer, or you’re involved in generating results and revenues from your company's website, there's one skill that's no longer optional; it's required. It's Conversion Rate Optimization - the art and science of converting more traffic into clicks, inquiries, and paying customers. And when done right, your sales, revenues and profits go up - even without increasing website traffic!
Come discover why over 900 leading companies send their marketing teams, web designers and executives to Conversion Conference. Join international experts, leading authors, and your colleagues in two days of interactive learning focused exclusively on increasing website conversion rates. At Conversion Conference, you'll learn the latest techniques in A/B and multivariate testing, website data analysis, landing page design and layout, usability and optimization for mobile, tablets and paid search campaigns. You’ll leave with practica
Contact: Miss Casey Murphy, firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire