Full events detail
- 30 April 2014 to 30 April 2014
- Marketing Magazine
Mobile has revolutionised customer behaviour. It is now not just the biggest influencer of purchases of all types but also, increasingly, the transaction point.
Marketing’s acclaimed Mobile 2014 conference arrives at a pivotal time for the profession. In one interactive day it will cut through all speculation, delivering the tailored checklist you need to start driving more mobile returns for your business:
- Emerging Behaviours. In 2013 £18bn of instore sales were influenced by mobile (up 45% on 2012), adapt your mobile user experience to fully cash in.
- Optimising Experiences. Responsive design strategies and fresh content ideas to ensure your website captivates and converts your mobile audience.
- The Case For Apps. 85% of consumers prefer apps to mobile sites, hear why plus how to create an engaging, glitch-free app that grows your revenue streams.
- 2014’s Mobile Toolkit. High-traction ads? Smart SMS? Social synergy? Location targeting? Mobile payments? The list goes on. Pinpoint which belong in your mobile strategy based on their engagement- and sales-driving potential.
- What’s The Bottom Line? The most effective tools and KPIs to prove the impact of mobile on your bottom line in pounds and pence.
*References for the above mobile statistics and many more can be found on the conference brochure. If you have any questions about the programme please email Alethea.Rous@Haymarket.com .
Contact: , firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)