Full events detail
Financial Services Social Media 2014
- 17 June 2014 to 17 June 2014
- Marketing magazine
In today’s uber competitive marketplace, businesses need to be on the front foot when it comes to social media. This is particularly true for brands in financial services and other highly regulated industries. They don’t fit as neatly into social media as FMCG and lifestyle brands so the right approach and remaining compliant are vital.
2014 has witnessed more and more FS brands generating great results using social media. Those who opt for the 'toe in the water' approach are getting left behind. So...
- How do you creat content that will engage consumers and investors in financial services?
- How do you respond to customer queries in an efficient yet compliant way?
- How do you lead discussions towards your products and services to bolster sales?
Back by popular demand, Marketing's third annual Financial Services Social Mediaconference will help you develop your social media plan, create better engagement levels, deliver efficient and cost-effective customer service and ultimately achieve a stronger business performance.
This year, the programme will cover themes including:
- Developing a targeted and effective social media strategy
- Understanding new regulatory guidelines – FCA Update
- Maximising those existing and emerging social platforms that fit your organisation best!
- Creating engaging and relevant content for both customers and intermediaries/investors
- Improving your content and channels strategy, including mobiles and videos
- Demonstrating ROI and developing a social business model that works
- Linking customer experience, social data and innovation
Contact: , email@example.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...