Full events detail
HFI's User-Centred Analysis and Conceptual Design
- 04 February 2014 to 04 February 2014
- Human Factors International
- 60 Cannon Street, London, EC4N 6JP
User-centered analysis provides the basis for designing software that makes sense to your users. Use proven, objective data gathering techniques to develop a clear understanding of who your users are and how they will approach your Web site or application.
This seminar walks you through HFI’s process for collecting and analyzing relevant user and task data, and for developing a conceptual architecture for design. Alternating between explanation, discussion, and hands-on exercises, the course offers participants the tools and confidence necessary to plan and conduct effective user-centered analysis.
Learn how to:
› Develop a design strategy
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)