Full events detail
HFI's User-Centred Analysis and Conceptual Design
- 04 February 2014 to 04 February 2014
- Human Factors International
- 60 Cannon Street, London, EC4N 6JP
User-centered analysis provides the basis for designing software that makes sense to your users. Use proven, objective data gathering techniques to develop a clear understanding of who your users are and how they will approach your Web site or application.
This seminar walks you through HFI’s process for collecting and analyzing relevant user and task data, and for developing a conceptual architecture for design. Alternating between explanation, discussion, and hands-on exercises, the course offers participants the tools and confidence necessary to plan and conduct effective user-centered analysis.
Learn how to:
› Develop a design strategy
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire