Full events detail
HFI's User-Centred Analysis and Conceptual Design
- 04 February 2014 to 04 February 2014
- Human Factors International
- 60 Cannon Street, London, EC4N 6JP
User-centered analysis provides the basis for designing software that makes sense to your users. Use proven, objective data gathering techniques to develop a clear understanding of who your users are and how they will approach your Web site or application.
This seminar walks you through HFI’s process for collecting and analyzing relevant user and task data, and for developing a conceptual architecture for design. Alternating between explanation, discussion, and hands-on exercises, the course offers participants the tools and confidence necessary to plan and conduct effective user-centered analysis.
Learn how to:
› Develop a design strategy
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire