Full events detail
HFI's User-Centred Analysis and Conceptual Design
- 04 February 2014 to 04 February 2014
- Human Factors International
- 60 Cannon Street, London, EC4N 6JP
User-centered analysis provides the basis for designing software that makes sense to your users. Use proven, objective data gathering techniques to develop a clear understanding of who your users are and how they will approach your Web site or application.
This seminar walks you through HFI’s process for collecting and analyzing relevant user and task data, and for developing a conceptual architecture for design. Alternating between explanation, discussion, and hands-on exercises, the course offers participants the tools and confidence necessary to plan and conduct effective user-centered analysis.
Learn how to:
› Develop a design strategy
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)