Full events detail
Healthcare Research Conference
- 04 February 2014 to 04 February 2014
- Market Research Society
- Central London See event link for details
This year, the provision and quality of healthcare services has been in the media spotlight. Issues of trust, competence and management have been highlighted. This summit will look at the challenges facing healthcare researchers and showcase examples of research that maintains best practice and provides vital feedback on services and patients’ needs.
The programme will tackle complex issues including the hurdles to using big data as a tool for service provision and planning. How research is helping to make a positive and quantifiable difference to patient experience, service delivery and decision making. It will also focus on the use of social media by patients to voice their experiences how pharmaceutical brands connect with patients through this channel. Key speakers will include experts from GSK, Kantar Health, the Medical Research Council and Ipsos MORI to name a few. The event will take place on Thursday 27 February 2014 in a central London location. More details can be found on the event page.
Contact: Miss Laura Pattie, email@example.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London