Full events detail
Healthcare Research Conference
- 04 February 2014 to 04 February 2014
- Market Research Society
- Central London See event link for details
This year, the provision and quality of healthcare services has been in the media spotlight. Issues of trust, competence and management have been highlighted. This summit will look at the challenges facing healthcare researchers and showcase examples of research that maintains best practice and provides vital feedback on services and patients’ needs.
The programme will tackle complex issues including the hurdles to using big data as a tool for service provision and planning. How research is helping to make a positive and quantifiable difference to patient experience, service delivery and decision making. It will also focus on the use of social media by patients to voice their experiences how pharmaceutical brands connect with patients through this channel. Key speakers will include experts from GSK, Kantar Health, the Medical Research Council and Ipsos MORI to name a few. The event will take place on Thursday 27 February 2014 in a central London location. More details can be found on the event page.
Contact: Miss Laura Pattie, firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Junior Account Director / Account Director - Fabulous Global Agency - Central London - to £47k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £47k, Central London
- business director > TOP LONDON AGENCY > ATL collectivo Up to £90,000 + great benefits, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Agency | Confectionery | up to £30k Judi Patton up to £30k, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - Creative London Agency - MOBILE/Social Media - £40-47k Judi Patton £40-47k, London
- General Manager - Integrated Advertising Agency - Dubai MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- MIDWEIGHT DESIGNER - award winning global agency! Live Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, City of London