Full events detail
Big Questions Live
- 27 February 2014 to 27 February 2014
- Marketing Magazine
- RSA House, London
Chaired by Philip Smith, Brand Republic, it features a panel of high-flying digital marketing directors facing the most hard-hitting questions posed by our live studio and online audiences.
During the show we’ll be debating how organisations can move beyond customer-centric to become customer activated in three key steps:
- Open your business up to feel the full value of customer influence
- Pioneer digital innovation, fuelled by your customers, across your business
- Craft the most engaging customer experiences
You can put your burning questions to our panel now then tune in live to hear them answered.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...