Full events detail
Crisis Communications 2014
- 19 June 2014 to 19 June 2014
- PR Week
Crisis is everywhere. A realistic plan offering the right response, in the right timeframe, using the right channels has never been more critical.
PRWeek’s 9th annual Crisis Communications Conference is the industry gathering on this subject. It brings together 100s of your peers to lift the lid on the comms stories behind the most talked-about crises of recent months.
The only way to truly learn how to handle a crisis is to experience one yourself. This conference gives you the unique ability to live through the front-line experiences of others. From planning to contingency to recovery - hear a frank account of what worked, what didn’t and how our speakers have adapted their strategies as a result.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager - Entertainments Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- Digital & eCRM Campaign Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire