Full events detail
Crisis Communications 2014
- 19 June 2014 to 19 June 2014
- PR Week
Crisis is everywhere. A realistic plan offering the right response, in the right timeframe, using the right channels has never been more critical.
PRWeek’s 9th annual Crisis Communications Conference is the industry gathering on this subject. It brings together 100s of your peers to lift the lid on the comms stories behind the most talked-about crises of recent months.
The only way to truly learn how to handle a crisis is to experience one yourself. This conference gives you the unique ability to live through the front-line experiences of others. From planning to contingency to recovery - hear a frank account of what worked, what didn’t and how our speakers have adapted their strategies as a result.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Partnership Manager Movember Competitive, Clerkenwell, London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London