Full events detail
Creativity Lab - Tactics for Generating Ideas and Stimulating Creativity
- 06 March 2014 to 06 March 2014
- Market Research Society
- The Crypt on the Green St James Clerkenwell, Clerkenwell Close, London, EC1R 0EA
Creativity and great ideas are always in demand from clients and employers. This Creativity Lab will show you how you can bring a fresh and dynamic approach to business and interactions. In this high value afternoon of intelligence and interaction you will understand how to apply daringly creative techniques to your own work and network with like-minded, forward-thinking professionals. You and your staff will emerge better equipped to meet client's creative and commercial demands by learning new techniques in a series of provocative workshops, conversations and experiments.
You will meet Richard Rees, creative director, northandsouth ideas – with 25 years experience in the creative industry, specialising in innovation and brand development for clients such as Heinken, Philips and Diageo– he is one of the brains behind Gaggia coffee machines and Smint dispensers; Kate Hammer a London based commercial storyteller who has worked on innovation and story projects with market stalwarts including Bupa, Dun & Bradstreet, Oracle and Whirlpool; and Michael Atavar, a creative consultant and author who works with individuals and businesses, helping to solve professional problems using creativity as a key – to name a few. The event will be held at The Crypt on the Green, St James Clerkenwell, Clerkenwell Close, London, EC1R 0EA.
Contact: Miss Laura Pattie
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- Category Manager - Herbs, Spices & Ready Mixes McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Haddenham, Aylesbury
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End