Full events detail
Older, Richer, Wiser?
- 22 May 2014 to 22 May 2014
ANSWERING THE KEY QUESTIONS: WHO ARE THEY? WHAT DO THEY WANT? HOW DO WE TARGET THEM?
Clearly, the mature market is evolving rapidly and has a large disposable income. But, how can marketers get to grips with the intricacies and emerging behavioural trends of this demographic? How can we move beyond stereotyping all those over 55 and start forging valuable, personal connections?
Marketing ’s Older, Richer, Wiser is the UK’s leading event on marketing to the mature market. 2014’s event arrives at a pivotal time and will reveal the insights, content and touch points that will help you radically increase engagement and sales within the most lucrative audience group.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND?
It is estimated that there are two million people aged 60 or over with assets worth more than £1million. Do you want a share?
Our event brings together speakers who are truly leading the way in this space and unique interactive sessions which will give you all the tools you need.
- Behavioural Insight. Understand exactly who makes up the mature market, the audience groups within this and their emerging behavioural trends and needs
- Channels. From tablets and search through to mobile, social media and print, identify which touch points will be most effective for you in reaching new and existing prospects
- Personalisation. Use segmentation to drive deeper engagement with the niche audience groups that now make up the mature market
- Evolution. The drivers of brand loyalty, great customer experience and brand advocacy in this market have changed, ensure you are up to speed
Refresh your marketing with the latest thinking.
Contact: , email@example.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Marketing Manager Dynamic New Alliances £50000.00 per annum, City of London