Full events detail
PR and Search Engine Optimisation workshop
- 04 April 2014 to 04 April 2014
- Chartered Institute of Public Relations
- Chartered Institute of Public Relations 52-53 Russell Square London United Kingdom WC1B 4HP
This workshop provides a detailed and practical examination of exactly what factors really do have an influence on search result rankings. It also provides a thorough grounding in the tools needed to make informed decisions about search, PR and content strategies.
Note: Delegates are advised to bring laptops/iPads with them on the day.
Contact: Mr Bradley Ryan, email@example.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £36,000 - £44,000* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Campaign Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £27,916 - £32,500* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England