Full events detail
Account management workshop
- 08 May 2014 to 08 May 2014
- Chartered Institute of Public Relations
- Chartered Institute of Public Relations 52-53 Russell Square London United Kingdom WC1B 4HP
f you are moving into PR management, this workshop will help you take control and responsibility for shaping and delivering PR campaigns. It provides strategies to keep you on top of your workload, manage and motivate junior staff and plan and track campaigns.
Who should attend?
Suitable for those who are stepping up to an account management role or who are entering the PR profession at middle manager position from another communications discipline.
Contact: Mr Bradley Ryan, firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)