Full events detail
Account management workshop
- 08 May 2014 to 08 May 2014
- Chartered Institute of Public Relations
- Chartered Institute of Public Relations 52-53 Russell Square London United Kingdom WC1B 4HP
f you are moving into PR management, this workshop will help you take control and responsibility for shaping and delivering PR campaigns. It provides strategies to keep you on top of your workload, manage and motivate junior staff and plan and track campaigns.
Who should attend?
Suitable for those who are stepping up to an account management role or who are entering the PR profession at middle manager position from another communications discipline.
Contact: Mr Bradley Ryan, firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Major Players £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - AGENCY - BERKSHIRE - £32-40K Salt £32000 - £40000 per annum + BENEFITS, Berkshire