Full events detail
Communication and culture workshop
- 01 April 2014 to 01 April 2014
- Chartered Institute of Public Relations
- Chartered Institute of Public Relations 52-53 Russell Square London United Kingdom WC1B 4HP
This workshop shows you how to identify organisational cultures and develop a high engagement culture. It explains how national cultures are formed and communicated and the role that leadership plays in determining culture.
Who should attend?
Suitable for those who find that culture is a barrier to effective communication or wish to change organisational cultures in order to build performance, and for those responsible for replicating organisational culture in different countries.
Contact: Mr Bradley Ryan, email@example.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)