Full events detail
Communication and culture workshop
- 01 April 2014 to 01 April 2014
- Chartered Institute of Public Relations
- Chartered Institute of Public Relations 52-53 Russell Square London United Kingdom WC1B 4HP
This workshop shows you how to identify organisational cultures and develop a high engagement culture. It explains how national cultures are formed and communicated and the role that leadership plays in determining culture.
Who should attend?
Suitable for those who find that culture is a barrier to effective communication or wish to change organisational cultures in order to build performance, and for those responsible for replicating organisational culture in different countries.
Contact: Mr Bradley Ryan, email@example.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- Category Manager - Herbs, Spices & Ready Mixes McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Haddenham, Aylesbury