Full events detail
Presentation skills and public speaking workshop
- 10 April 2014 to 10 April 2014
- Chartered Institute of Public Relations
- Chartered Institute of Public Relations 52-53 Russell Square London United Kingdom WC1B 4HP
This workshop will help you become more confident when speaking in front of audiences. It will enable you to practise newly-acquired techniques in a supportive environment and receive professional coaching and constructive feedback.
Who should attend
Suitable for anyone who already has experience of delivering presentations and/or public speaking and who wishes to improve their skills and confidence.
Contact: Mr Bradley Ryan, email@example.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER - Fashion Success Digital negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Optimisation Manager / Ad & Campaign Operations Manager UCAS Up to £50,000 plus 30-days annual leave, bonus, flexible benefits & pension, London (Central), London (Greater) / Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing - SyFy NBC Universal Competitive, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)