Full events detail
Presentation skills and public speaking workshop
- 10 April 2014 to 10 April 2014
- Chartered Institute of Public Relations
- Chartered Institute of Public Relations 52-53 Russell Square London United Kingdom WC1B 4HP
This workshop will help you become more confident when speaking in front of audiences. It will enable you to practise newly-acquired techniques in a supportive environment and receive professional coaching and constructive feedback.
Who should attend
Suitable for anyone who already has experience of delivering presentations and/or public speaking and who wishes to improve their skills and confidence.
Contact: Mr Bradley Ryan, email@example.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)