Full events detail
Presentation skills and public speaking workshop
- 10 April 2014 to 10 April 2014
- Chartered Institute of Public Relations
- Chartered Institute of Public Relations 52-53 Russell Square London United Kingdom WC1B 4HP
This workshop will help you become more confident when speaking in front of audiences. It will enable you to practise newly-acquired techniques in a supportive environment and receive professional coaching and constructive feedback.
Who should attend
Suitable for anyone who already has experience of delivering presentations and/or public speaking and who wishes to improve their skills and confidence.
Contact: Mr Bradley Ryan, firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)