Full events detail
Effective negotiation skills workshop
- 29 July 2014 to 29 July 2014
- Chartered Institute of Public Relations
- Chartered Institute of Public Relations 52-53 Russell Square London United Kingdom WC1B 4HP
This workshop will show you how to negotiate and achieve win-win results through effective communication. The workshop will explain the principles of effective negotiating and influencing, demonstrate how they work in practice and enable you to handle difficult dynamics during the negotiation process.
Who should attend?
This workshop is suitable for anyone who wishes to improve their professional influencing and negotiation skills. It is also suitable for new managers and those who supervise teams in day-to-day work activities.
Contact: Mr Bradley Ryan, email@example.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire