Full events detail
Effective negotiation skills workshop
- 29 July 2014 to 29 July 2014
- Chartered Institute of Public Relations
- Chartered Institute of Public Relations 52-53 Russell Square London United Kingdom WC1B 4HP
This workshop will show you how to negotiate and achieve win-win results through effective communication. The workshop will explain the principles of effective negotiating and influencing, demonstrate how they work in practice and enable you to handle difficult dynamics during the negotiation process.
Who should attend?
This workshop is suitable for anyone who wishes to improve their professional influencing and negotiation skills. It is also suitable for new managers and those who supervise teams in day-to-day work activities.
Contact: Mr Bradley Ryan, firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Digital Executive Innesco £20k-26k, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)