Full events detail
Effective negotiation skills workshop
- 29 July 2014 to 29 July 2014
- Chartered Institute of Public Relations
- Chartered Institute of Public Relations 52-53 Russell Square London United Kingdom WC1B 4HP
This workshop will show you how to negotiate and achieve win-win results through effective communication. The workshop will explain the principles of effective negotiating and influencing, demonstrate how they work in practice and enable you to handle difficult dynamics during the negotiation process.
Who should attend?
This workshop is suitable for anyone who wishes to improve their professional influencing and negotiation skills. It is also suitable for new managers and those who supervise teams in day-to-day work activities.
Contact: Mr Bradley Ryan, firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)