Full events detail
Effective negotiation skills workshop
- 29 July 2014 to 29 July 2014
- Chartered Institute of Public Relations
- Chartered Institute of Public Relations 52-53 Russell Square London United Kingdom WC1B 4HP
This workshop will show you how to negotiate and achieve win-win results through effective communication. The workshop will explain the principles of effective negotiating and influencing, demonstrate how they work in practice and enable you to handle difficult dynamics during the negotiation process.
Who should attend?
This workshop is suitable for anyone who wishes to improve their professional influencing and negotiation skills. It is also suitable for new managers and those who supervise teams in day-to-day work activities.
Contact: Mr Bradley Ryan, firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London