Full events detail
An Introduction to Web Design & Wordpress
- 20 May 2014 to 21 May 2014
- Salford Professional Development
- Salford Professional Development MediaCityUK Salford Quays
It is no secret that the internet has changed the way businesses operate. A strong web presence is no longer an impressive extra; it is an expectation. Maintaining good web design practice within your business can help keep costs down, ensure that costly mistakes are avoided, and stop you from spending money on web designers and consultants who often under deliver. This course will help you to do just that.
Contact: Mr Jake Goldman, email@example.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London