Full events detail
Writing newsletters and magazines workshop
- 15 May 2014 to 15 May 2014
- Chartered Institute of Public Relations
- Chartered Institute of Public Relations 52-53 Russell Square London United Kingdom WC1B 4HP
Suitable for anyone who has limited experience in producing printed or online corporate publications. It is particularly suitable for those responsible for finding, writing or editing articles.
Contact: Mr Bradley Ryan, firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London