Full events detail
Writing for impact and creativity workshop
- 22 July 2014 to 22 July 2014
- Chartered Institute of Public Relations
- Chartered Institute of Public Relations 52-53 Russell Square London United Kingdom WC1B 4HP
This workshop will help you to tap into your creativity and incorporate it into everyday writing tasks. It will also offer advice and techniques on how to overcome writer's block and approach writing in a more structured and effective way.
Who should attend?
Anyone writing for a wide range of communication mediums, including online and social media platforms. Highly suitable for beginners and a shot in the arm for more experienced writers.
Contact: Mr Bradley Ryan, email@example.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Account Manager Stopgap £150 - £170 per day, London