Full events detail
Writing for impact and creativity workshop
- 22 July 2014 to 22 July 2014
- Chartered Institute of Public Relations
- Chartered Institute of Public Relations 52-53 Russell Square London United Kingdom WC1B 4HP
This workshop will help you to tap into your creativity and incorporate it into everyday writing tasks. It will also offer advice and techniques on how to overcome writer's block and approach writing in a more structured and effective way.
Who should attend?
Anyone writing for a wide range of communication mediums, including online and social media platforms. Highly suitable for beginners and a shot in the arm for more experienced writers.
Contact: Mr Bradley Ryan, firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Berkshire