Full events detail
Writing for impact and creativity workshop
- 22 July 2014 to 22 July 2014
- Chartered Institute of Public Relations
- Chartered Institute of Public Relations 52-53 Russell Square London United Kingdom WC1B 4HP
This workshop will help you to tap into your creativity and incorporate it into everyday writing tasks. It will also offer advice and techniques on how to overcome writer's block and approach writing in a more structured and effective way.
Who should attend?
Anyone writing for a wide range of communication mediums, including online and social media platforms. Highly suitable for beginners and a shot in the arm for more experienced writers.
Contact: Mr Bradley Ryan, email@example.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester