Full events detail
- 01 July 2014 to 01 July 2014
'Marketing to Britain ’s youth is notoriously fraught. No-one wants to be the 'dad dancing' brand! Understanding the latest trends in terms of content and channels is crucial for a brand to carve-out a sustainable business model' - Matt Burgess, Brand Building Director, Personal Care, Unilever – last year’s conference Chair
The youth market and their propensity towards brands and advertising will define what marketing will look like in 1, 2, 3 years down the line .
New technology uptake, channel adoption, behavioural changes, disposition to brands – the youth audience are the first and most comfortable in adopting new trends. Keeping up with trends is not enough – keeping up with the audience that set the trends is what is necessary. Teenagers, students, first jobbers, early-twenties – it is this generation that will define and (re)design youth marketing. Get up to speed at:
Youth Marketing 2014
18 th Annual One-Day Conference, 1 July, London
What will the event look at?
Know your audience – from teens to twenties to students to first-jobbers, what really matter to this audience NOW?
An era of ‘screenagers’ – using mobile marketing and social media to gain real results
Retaining a flighty audience – how can you command brand loyalty?
When the way youth talk to each other changes so quickly, how can you maintain a single voice, which is timeless, relevant and authentic?
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)