Full events detail
- 01 July 2014 to 01 July 2014
'Marketing to Britain ’s youth is notoriously fraught. No-one wants to be the 'dad dancing' brand! Understanding the latest trends in terms of content and channels is crucial for a brand to carve-out a sustainable business model' - Matt Burgess, Brand Building Director, Personal Care, Unilever – last year’s conference Chair
The youth market and their propensity towards brands and advertising will define what marketing will look like in 1, 2, 3 years down the line .
New technology uptake, channel adoption, behavioural changes, disposition to brands – the youth audience are the first and most comfortable in adopting new trends. Keeping up with trends is not enough – keeping up with the audience that set the trends is what is necessary. Teenagers, students, first jobbers, early-twenties – it is this generation that will define and (re)design youth marketing. Get up to speed at:
Youth Marketing 2014
18 th Annual One-Day Conference, 1 July, London
What will the event look at?
Know your audience – from teens to twenties to students to first-jobbers, what really matter to this audience NOW?
An era of ‘screenagers’ – using mobile marketing and social media to gain real results
Retaining a flighty audience – how can you command brand loyalty?
When the way youth talk to each other changes so quickly, how can you maintain a single voice, which is timeless, relevant and authentic?
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)