Full events detail
Marketing's Digital Exchange Forum
- 10 July 2014 to 10 July 2014
- Haymarket Forums
- The Grand, Brighton
Marketing’s Digital Exchange is a unique and intimate forum that fuses inspiring content from the world’s leading brands and focused 1-2-1 meetings with innovative, game-changing agencies. Taking place on 10th July at the iconic Grand Brighton, this invitation-only event is the perfect opportunity for you to rub shoulders with the movers and shakers of the industry.
- Learn from the trend setters in the industry, including Microsoft's Head of Social Business, Cancer Research UK's Senior Social Media Manager and GOV.UK's Product Content Lead, in focused brand-led workshop sessions which focus on this year’s theme, Create, Engage, Convert
- Be inspired by a showcase of the best business solution providers in the world of marketing and all things digital
- Network in an informal atmosphere and form lucrative business relationships
- Get involved in hosted roundtables to share ideas on how to engage today’s roaming digital audience
- Rub shoulders with the crème de le crème of the industry during our evening drinks reception
- Enjoy an exquisite 3 course dinner with the other forum guests at the end of a fruitful day
- Spend a complimentary night at our luxurious host hotel , The Grand Brighton
- During your stay, relax, indulge and unwind at The Grand’s tranquil and elegant spa
- Clare Izhaky, Head of Social Business, Microsoft
- Aaron Eccles, Senior Social Media Manager, Cancer Research
- Padma Gillen, Product Content Lead, GOV.UK
- Phil Cave, MD, Proof Digital
There are a limited number of complimentary places available for senior client marketers with significant purchasing responsibility. To apply for a complimentary place, click here.
If you are an agency or supplier and would like to get involved, contact Jennie Meynell on +44 (0)20 8267 4233, or email her on email@example.com.
Contact: Lucy Kinnear, firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London