Full events detail
Connected World: a brand new event for insight and marketing professionals
- 10 July 2014 to 10 July 2014
- DOUBLETREE BY HILTON LONDON WESTEND, 92 Southampton Row, LONDON, WC1B 4BH.
The Connected World is a brand new event designed to help insight and marketing professionals capitalise on the new technologies, behaviours and beliefs that are driving relationships between individuals, brands and consumers, as well as citizens and causes.
Part of the new Fusion Events series the programme fuses expertise from the world of business, science, academia, technology, the arts and research to offer delegates a commercial edge.
Speakers include Adrian David Cheok, professor of pervasive computing at City University London and founder and director of the Mixed Reality Lab in Singapore. Hazel Robinson, author of @piratemoggy will discuss the link between fandom and offer up techniques on how to convert email lists into frontline supporters on Twitter as she shares insights on teenage fandom and social media.
The one day seminar also includes Aaron Balick, consultant psychotherapist academic and author, who will delve into what really motivates people when they go online – what makes someone tweet, like and share?
Insights will be shared from social media and digital strategists from Nokia, Rightmove and @shedIn – amongst many, many others.
The event will be held at DOUBLETREE BY HILTON LONDON WESTEND, 92 Southampton Row,
LONDON, WC1B 4BH.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Email Marketing and CRM Executive Brand Recruitment £23000 per annum + excellent benefits, Milton Keynes