Full events detail
Leaders in Communications
- 06 November 2014 to 06 November 2014
Leaders in Communications is an exclusive and closed-door event, designed for seasoned communications professionals from big brands, with big responsibilities.
Designed by leaders in comms for leaders in comms, this event offers a unique opportunity to tackle the most persistent challenges faced at the very top of communications. Both strategic and practical, the event offers an eye-opening half-day programme followed by a dinner.
Key challenges that will be addressed within this include:
- Driving creativity and communications forward in a multi-channel world
- Leveraging reputation as a key corporate asset in your organisation
- Mastering board games: making communications integral to business success
Through a comprehensive half-day programme, this event will feature a range of panel discussions, break-out sessions and case studies. Share ideas, participate, network and learn in this definitive meeting of minds for communications leaders.
Testimonials from past delegates:
“An unusual level of honest insight and advice from senior communicators” The Charity Commission
“Simply the best networking and knowledge-sharing event for in-house communications directors” BAM Construct UK
“Good ideas, definitely things that I can take away and implement” West Notts College
“Thought-provoking and very timely” Domino’s Pizza
“Interesting, high-level conversation with industry peers” Stubhub
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)