Full events detail
Contact Centres Asia 2012
- 20 March 2012 to 21 March 2012
3rd Annual Contact Centres Asia
Growth and profitability of contact centres through new communication channels and effective upselling
Meet decision makers such as the Chief Customer Support Officer, Acer and Group Chief Customer Officer, Dialog Telekom at the 3rd Annual Contact Centres Asia Conference (20-21 March 2012, Singapore). 16 speakers from Asia Pacific will showcase their case studies and experiences to address and influence their peers about:
• Implementing social media in their contact centre channels
• Deciding on the optimal mix of new communication channels such as live web chat, skype, mobile applications
• Transforming from reactive to proactive call centre activities through improved customer satisfaction and KPIs
What is the most important KPI for your team to improve?
- Average waiting time
- Calls answered and customer call frequency
- First call resolution
- Grade of service
- Conversion rate
- Head, Call Centre, Chartis
- Chief Customer Officer, Yahoo!
- Chief Customer Officer, DTAC
- Group Chief Customer Officer, Dialog Telekom
- Customer Experience Manager, Asia Pacific, Skype
- Head, Customer Service Management, AmBank
- Head of Customer Expereince, DBS Bank
- Deputy Director, Master Black Belt, Centre of Excellence, SingTel
- Client Engagement & Communications Director, Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority
- General Manager, Customer Service, e-pay Malaysia
- Assistant Vice President, Contact Centre, Singapore Post Limited
- Head of Customer Services, Hutchison Telecommunications
- Director of Customer Experience, American Express
- Head, Contact Centre, Standard Chartered Bank
- Customer Relationship Manager, HTC
- General Manager, Customer Service, M1 Limited
For further details:
1. Visit us at http://www.contactcentresasia.com/Event.aspx?id=653726&mac=DL
2. Email us at email@example.com with your full contact details
3. Call us at +65 6722 9388
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...