Full events detail
Word of Mouth and Viral Communications
- 28 March 2012 to 28 March 2012
- Chartered Institute of Public Relations
- 52-53 Russell Square London United Kingdom WC1B 4HP
Why is it that some ideas can spread like wildfire, while others languish, are ignored and overlooked? Word-of-mouth is regarded as the most potent marketing communications tool: if others recommend you, it is the best positive message you can enjoy, and you have the equivalent of an unpaid army of sales people working for you. Yet, most in PR regard word of mouth as something that just happens, a force beyond your control. Wrong. This session highlights how you can manage your word-of-mouth, harness what are called 'memes', and get viral communications working for you - online and offline. Learn how you can unleash a tidal wave of communications. Pass it on.
Contact: Mr Mark Willock, email@example.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Campaign Manager Network Marketing £35000 - £40000 per annum + car , Leeds
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...