Full events detail
- 17 May 2012 to 18 May 2012
- Brand Republic
- Hilton London Heathrow Airport Terminal 5
Poyle Road, Colnbrook, SL3 0FF
Media360: Survive & Thrive
9th Annual Conference, Thursday 17th & Friday 18th May 2012
The Hilton at T5
Book before 10 February & save £150 at www.media-360.co.uk!
Media360 is the leading UK event that brings together senior clients, agencies and media owners to address the biggest media challenges and opportunities for the year ahead.
Join your peers in May for two days of innovative thinking, the opportunity to forge vital contacts, benchmark your company and look to the future.
Hear from our fantastic line up of speakers including:
Frank Van Der Post, Managing Director - Brand and Customer Experience, BA
Craig Inglis, Director of Marketing, John Lewis
David Docherty, Chairman, Digital TV Group
Chris Forrest, Founder, The Nursery
Dan Hill, President, Sensory Logic
Dominic Grounsell, Personal Marketing Director, RSA
David Fletcher, Head of Analytics and Insight, MEC
Jon O'Donnell, Group Commercial Director, The Independent, i, Independent on Sunday & The London Evening Standard
Rory Sutherland, Vice-Chairman, Ogilvy & Mather UK
Karl Weaver, Director, Data2Decisions
Stephen Miron, Group CEO, Global
Laura Dance, Digital Campaign Manager, Samsung Electronics UK
Milton Elias, Head of Mobile, Starcom MediaVest Group
James Murphy, Founding Partner, Adam & Eve
Annie Rickard, CEO, Posterscope
Scott Morrison, Marketing Director UK and Ireland, Diesel Ltd
Katie Sheppard, Director of Marketing & Relationships, Match.com
Nadhim Zahawi, Member of Parliament for Stratford on Avon
Simeon Adams, Partner, Goodstuff
Nigel Gilbert, Chief Marketing Officer, Virgin Media
Contact: Camilla Brice, email@example.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Global Marketing Manager Badenoch & Clark £40000 - £45000 per day, City of London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...