Full events detail
Designing Applications and Websites for Mobile Phones - a 2-day course
- 16 April 2012 to 17 April 2012
- Human Factors Europe
MWB 60 Cannon Street
London, EC4N 6JP
This course will provide you with the methodology, knowledge, and tools required to approach a mobile application or website design project. You will learn how to develop an idea through a user-centered process, formulate a strategy for fleshing out the concept, determine the structure, create the details for the design, and validate the interface through various testing methodologies.
Not to be missed by those passionate or intrigued by improving user experience, who are involved in design and development of mobile phone applications and websites. UX practitioners, marketers, and ethnographers who want to impact the way they approach the development of user interfaces for mobiles phones from the perspective of user experience.
Course Length: two days, 9:00 to 4:30 each day, 1 hour lunch break
For course details and to register online, please see www.humanfactors.com/training
Venue: MWB Cannon Street London
Dates: 16-17 April 2012
Organiser: Human Factors International
Telephone: +44 (0) 207 290 3437
Contact: Mr Tomasz Kuskowski, email@example.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...