Levi's appoints Wunderman as first global digital agency
Levi's has appointed Wunderman as its first global digital agency, with responsibility for creative, social media, data strategy and analytics.
Levi's: 'go forth' campaign
The WPP-owned agency is understood to have beat R/GA and Rapp in a three-way pitch.
In the past Levi's has worked with Duke/Razorfish on its digital work.
A spokesperson at Levi's said: "We believe Wunderman's strategic, creative and analytical capabilities, along with its global reach and operational efficiency, make them the ideal partner to build upon the brand's momentum in the digital arena."
Wunderman will work alongside Levi's global media and creative agencies, OMD and Wieden+Kennedy.
Earlier last year Levi’s consolidated its £70m creative and global media planning and buying account into Wieden+Kennedy and OMD.
Last year Wieden+Kennedy and OMD launched Levi’s first global advertising campaign 'Go Forth'. The campaign ran across 24 countries in 19 languages via digital, print, outdoor, film, TV, in-store and internal marketing communications.
However the campaign was postponed in the UK in August following the London riots, due to a sequence in the film that features a young man confronting a line of riot police.
Follow Sara Kimberley on Twitter @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Copywriter fishtank 25k to 40k per year GBP, Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Head of Marketing fishtank 45k to 60k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...