Levi's appoints Wunderman as first global digital agency
Levi's has appointed Wunderman as its first global digital agency, with responsibility for creative, social media, data strategy and analytics.
Levi's: 'go forth' campaign
The WPP-owned agency is understood to have beat R/GA and Rapp in a three-way pitch.
In the past Levi's has worked with Duke/Razorfish on its digital work.
A spokesperson at Levi's said: "We believe Wunderman's strategic, creative and analytical capabilities, along with its global reach and operational efficiency, make them the ideal partner to build upon the brand's momentum in the digital arena."
Wunderman will work alongside Levi's global media and creative agencies, OMD and Wieden+Kennedy.
Earlier last year Levi’s consolidated its £70m creative and global media planning and buying account into Wieden+Kennedy and OMD.
Last year Wieden+Kennedy and OMD launched Levi’s first global advertising campaign 'Go Forth'. The campaign ran across 24 countries in 19 languages via digital, print, outdoor, film, TV, in-store and internal marketing communications.
However the campaign was postponed in the UK in August following the London riots, due to a sequence in the film that features a young man confronting a line of riot police.
Follow Sara Kimberley on Twitter @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- board director > DIRECT RESPONSE EVANGELIST collectivo to £90k + bens, LONDON
- Junior Web Developer, Awesome Media Agency based in Essex. Digital Gurus £17000 - £22000 per annum + benefits, London
- Digital Project Director Purple Consultancy £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager - Healthcare Jarlett de Grouchy £50000 - £60000 per annum + industry leading benefits package, Surrey
- Social Media Manager Salt £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits + bonus, London