Kitcatt Nohr Digitas wins Puma Social
Puma, the sportswear brand, has appointed Kitcatt Nohr Digitas to handle its global social media account for its Teamsport business.
Puma: Kitcatt Nohr Digitas will handle social media for Teamsport
The agency won the account after a pitch and will develop a new social media content and engagement strategy for Puma Teamsport covering all of its digital platforms.
Central to its digital strategy will be Puma's sporting brand ambassadors such as Sergio Agüero, the footballer, who was signed to the brand last year.
Kitcatt Nohr Digitas will work alongside Puma's advertising agencies, Droga5 and Syrup New York.
Terence Parris, the head of marketing for Puma Teamsport, said: "We were really impressed by the strong creative ideas presented by Kitcatt Nohr Digitas. It demonstrated a clear understanding of who we are as a brand, our objectives and strategic focus moving forward and how we can work to realise these."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London
- Ad Ops Executive Dot-Gap £22k, Central London