ICrossing picks up Superdry search
Superdry, the clothing brand, has appointed iCrossing to handle its global paid and natural search accounts.
Superdry: seeks to grow global sales
The agency's appointment comes as Superdry looks to expand its international sales through an online retail strategy under the head of e-commerce, Chris Griffin.
ICrossing, part of Hearst Corporation, will run the account from its UK offices and will also focus on building web presence in new territories including Scandinavia, South Korea, China and Australia.
Superdry is looking overseas to boost its fortunes. In May, the brand's owner, SuperGroup, posted "flat" underlying UK sales in the 13 weeks to the end of April, after issuing earlier profit warnings.
This week, the Superdry co-founder Theo Karpathios, who helped the chief executive, Julian Dunkerton, launch the brand in 2005, announced he is leaving the company. His departure follows the appointment of new directors, including the chief operating officer, Susanne Given.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...