Google Glass hits the catwalk at DVF show
Google has released a video of Google Glass, its vision for a wearable computer, making its fashion debut on the catwalk at designer Diane Von Furstenberg's (DVF) New York Fashion Week show.
Diane Von Furstenberg: wears the Google Glasses
The battery-powered electronic glasses have an embedded camera, and display data in onto a small screen in the top corner of the right eye's field of vision. The Glass project is spearheaded by Google co-founder Sergy Brin.
Brin and von Furstenberg made an appearance at the end of the show on Sunday (9 September).
Brin said: "Beauty, style and comfort are as important to Glass as the latest technology. We are delighted to bring Glass to the runway, together with DVF."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Senior Digital Executive Innesco £20k-26k, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)