Google Glass hits the catwalk at DVF show
Google has released a video of Google Glass, its vision for a wearable computer, making its fashion debut on the catwalk at designer Diane Von Furstenberg's (DVF) New York Fashion Week show.
Diane Von Furstenberg: wears the Google Glasses
The battery-powered electronic glasses have an embedded camera, and display data in onto a small screen in the top corner of the right eye's field of vision. The Glass project is spearheaded by Google co-founder Sergy Brin.
Brin and von Furstenberg made an appearance at the end of the show on Sunday (9 September).
Brin said: "Beauty, style and comfort are as important to Glass as the latest technology. We are delighted to bring Glass to the runway, together with DVF."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/GROUP ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - shopper marketing agency - London Judi Patton £50-65k dependent on experience plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)