Asos attacks Christmas clichés in menswear ad
Asos, the online fashion retailer, is attacking Christmas clichés with an online film featuring a "stylish prankster" called the 'Asossin', intended to promote its menswear range to men aged 18 to 25.
The campaign, created by Lean Mean Fighting Machine and Hoot Comedy, features the Asossin destroying Christmas lights and stopping cheesy Christmas songs.
The film will be seeded on social networks including Facebook, YouTube and Google+. There is also an interactive version that allows people to enter their friends' details into the film to create a personalised version.
Styled by the Asos menswear team, the Asossin aims to go against the grain of traditional fashion advertising.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Client Facing Project Manager Twist Recruitment £24000 - £27000 per annum + great benefits, City of London
- Midweight- senior Digital Project Manager Twist Recruitment £35000 - £55000 per annum + bonus, City of London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Agency | Confectionery | up to £30k (freelance & perm) Judi Patton up to £30k, London
- Digital Performance Director PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Social Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Account Director - Leading Communications Agency Digital Gurus £43000 - £50000 Per Annum Up to £50K + Bens, London