Asos attacks Christmas clichés in menswear ad
Asos, the online fashion retailer, is attacking Christmas clichés with an online film featuring a "stylish prankster" called the 'Asossin', intended to promote its menswear range to men aged 18 to 25.
The campaign, created by Lean Mean Fighting Machine and Hoot Comedy, features the Asossin destroying Christmas lights and stopping cheesy Christmas songs.
The film will be seeded on social networks including Facebook, YouTube and Google+. There is also an interactive version that allows people to enter their friends' details into the film to create a personalised version.
Styled by the Asos menswear team, the Asossin aims to go against the grain of traditional fashion advertising.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)