Asos attacks Christmas clichés in menswear ad
Asos, the online fashion retailer, is attacking Christmas clichés with an online film featuring a "stylish prankster" called the 'Asossin', intended to promote its menswear range to men aged 18 to 25.
The campaign, created by Lean Mean Fighting Machine and Hoot Comedy, features the Asossin destroying Christmas lights and stopping cheesy Christmas songs.
The film will be seeded on social networks including Facebook, YouTube and Google+. There is also an interactive version that allows people to enter their friends' details into the film to create a personalised version.
Styled by the Asos menswear team, the Asossin aims to go against the grain of traditional fashion advertising.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- Senior PPC Account Manager (In-house) Step Ahead Recruitment £30-£40K, Staines, Middlesex
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...