Stylist partners with IPA and Campaign Women of Tomorrow Awards
Stylist, the Shortlist Media-owned free women's magazine, has signed up as a media partner of the IPA and Campaign Women of Tomorrow Awards
Glenda Marchant: publishing director of Stylist
The awards were open to women from across the creative and media industry, including creative services, client services, HR, brand management and sales.
The winners have been chosen from a panel of ‘Women of Today’, alongside the editor of Marketing, Claire Beale, and will be announced in the same week as International Women’s Day in March.
Glenda Marchant, the publishing director of Stylist, said: "Stylist is a magazine that champions women, so when we heard about the Women Of Tomorrow awards we felt compelled to get involved.
"Advertising and the media have always been progressive industries for women, but it is imperative that female talent continues to get the support and opportunities it deserves. These awards will help to showcase this talent – and the Stylist team are thrilled to be involved."
The winners will be announced on 6 March at a champagne breakfast event at the IPA offices. More information about the competition is available on the IPA's website.
Telegraph Media Group's Wonder Women channel signed up as a media partner of the awards last week.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Designer/Illustrator/Children's Designer Premier Media plus excellent benefits, Central London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...