VIDEO: Subway's Akhtar 'economy is the biggest challenge'
Manaaz Akhtar, marketing director, Subway talks about the best advice she's ever been given, the challenges facing Subway, the brand's sponsorship of 'The Biggest Loser' and gives her advice to those starting out in the industry.
In Marketing's new, quick-fire video interview, Akhtar outlines Subway's health credentials and sponsorship of 'The Biggest Loser', saying, "we've got a great story to tell"
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Manager, Integrated, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- SAM/Experienced AM, London, up to £38,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Events / Production Manager (Gaming/Tech Clients) - Integrated Marketing Agency Rocket Recruitment £28,000-35,000, Central London
- Senior Manager - CRM Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £45,000 - £50,000, Central London