L'Oréal hires former BK marketer Power
Sarah Power, the former UK and Ireland marketing director at Burger King, has resurfaced, leading the UK haircare division at L'Oréal.
Sarah Power: joining L'Oréal (pic Gareth Davies)
Power left Burger King in January 2011 after four years with the fast-food chain. She was among several senior marketers to leave at the time.
In her new role at the cosmetics and beauty company, which she took up earlier this month, Power oversees brands including Matrix, Pureology and L’Oréal Professionel.
Last December, L’Oréal launched its debut CRM programme in an effort to forge stronger relationships with consumers by offering them rewards.
The L’Oréal Insider scheme encouraged people to open an online account to access free samples, reviews, advice and money-off vouchers for its products.
Brand ambassadors include Hugh Laurie, Rachel Weisz and Cheryl Cole.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Senior Account Manager, Digital - Automotive Account Copeland Select High £30,000s, London
- Account Manager in retail + branding design agency Gabriele Skelton £25000 per annum, London
- Senior UK Category Manager McCormick Ltd Haddenham, Buckinghamshire , Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire