McDonald's to hire first UK head of digital
McDonald's is looking to hire its first UK head of digital in an attempt to improve its in-restaurant experience.
McDonald's: hiring first UK head of digital
The chain has begun the recruitment process, with the successful applicant to oversee the ‘digitising’ of its UK restaurants, including the addition of multichannel ordering and the latest payment technologies.
The news comes as McDonald’s rolls out near-field technology across its 1200 UK outlets, in partnership with Visa.
According to sources, the head of digital will play a key role in marketing McDonald’s digital inno-vations, working alongside its UK marketing director, Alistair Macrow.
McDonald’s declined to comment.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- .Net Developer - Agency Role - ASP.Net, .Net 4.0, CMS, Umbraco Digital Gurus £35000 - £50000 per annum + benefits, London
- Freelance Account Manager for award winning integrated agency! Zebra People £180 - £220 per day, East London
- Product Strategist Dyson Undisclosed, Malmesbury, Wiltshire
- Motion Graphic designer (with Flash Experience) Digital Gurus £30000 - £35000 per annum, London