McDonald's to hire first UK head of digital
McDonald's is looking to hire its first UK head of digital in an attempt to improve its in-restaurant experience.
McDonald's: hiring first UK head of digital
The chain has begun the recruitment process, with the successful applicant to oversee the ‘digitising’ of its UK restaurants, including the addition of multichannel ordering and the latest payment technologies.
The news comes as McDonald’s rolls out near-field technology across its 1200 UK outlets, in partnership with Visa.
According to sources, the head of digital will play a key role in marketing McDonald’s digital inno-vations, working alongside its UK marketing director, Alistair Macrow.
McDonald’s declined to comment.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...