Subway plots long-distance branded races
Subway plans to bolster its health credentials by launching branded, distance-running events across the UK.
Louis Smith: Subway brand ambassador
The fast-food brand, which already sponsors the New York marathon, recently trialled a 5km run in Northern Ireland.
The Subway Love Your Heart Family 5K run took place on 30 September and included a partnership between Subway and Heart Research UK.
Subway plans to continue the partnership with the charity for the forthcoming races too, which will include half and full marathons. Money raised will go toward Heart Research UK and the Subway Healthy Heart grant scheme, which supports communities to help them lead healthier lifestyles.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Copywriter Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, City of London
- Creative Artworker - Reigate ASG £25,000 - £28,000, Reigate
- Senior PR Account Executive / Junior Account Manager AF Selection £20,000 - £23,000, Lincolnshire