Voluntary Sector: The week in Charities
- The Charity Commission has begun a public consultation on its future role and focus, after being hit with a funding cut of 33 per cent by 2014/15. The charity regulator is seeking to review key priorities for the next five years and to develop a new strategy that can be delivered using the resources available. The consultation runs until 14 January.
- Futerra Sustainability Communications has opened an office in Stockholm. It will handle the Swedish language sustainability comms business and international accounts. Futerra Stockholm has launched with clients WWF and Siemens, being serviced by a six-strong team.
- Eventy, the Penryn-based charity PR agency, is working on a pro-bono brief for Cornwall genealogical records charity, the St Ives Archive. Eventy is providing branding, PR and fundraising support to establish St Ives Archive's status as a separate registered charity, following a split from umbrella charity the St Ives Trust.
- The Insititute of Fundraising is launching an IoF Academy that will introduce four new qualifications: an Introductory Certificate in Fundraising; a Certificate in Fundraising; a Diploma in Fundraising and an Advanced Diploma in Fundraising.
This article was first published on PR Week UK
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...