Netgear launches comms drive to medium business and public sector
Netgear has called in Bite Communications to drive comms in the UK, as it ramps up investment in medium-sized businesses and the public sector.
Corporate comms: Netgear
The company, which manufactures internet routers for homes and businesses, is already a market leader in this heartland, but wants to develop its commercial division.
Previously, Netgear has focused on consumer PR but now wishes to reach out to businesses.
The public sector is a key focus for Netgear and Bite plans to drive a campaign working with schools and local authorities to highlight the challenges and opportunities facing tightly budgeted public sector bodies.
This article was first published on PR Week UK
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...