Technology: The Week in Technology
PepperMobi to handle StrikeAd campaign
StrikeAd, the online media firm, has brought in mobile comms agency PepperMobi to deliver an integrated PR campaign to support its global expansion and ongoing business activities. StrikeAd hosts an online platform that allows media buyers to create and deploy global mobile ad campaigns. Marking the first time StrikeAd has used a PR agency, PepperMobi's remit includes targeting broadcast and trade media, and supporting StrikeAd's social media strategy.
Etherlive, the events company, has appointed Triggerfish Communications for a global corporate and trade brief. Etherlive provides wi-fi networking, temporary internet provision, wireless CCTV and real-time location tracking, connecting staff, crew and equipment at events. This is the first time the firm has used a PR agency.
HTPR, the Birmingham-based PR consultancy, has recruited online consultant Simon Partington. He joins from Haslimann Taylor, where he was digital executive, and will provide strategic digital advice to HTPR's portfolio of consumer and b2b clients.
Exact, which provides management software, has hired b2b technology PR agency Aspectus PR on a retained basis to lead PR activities in the UK. This is the first time Exact has used an agency and Aspectus' task will be to raise the firm's profile in relevant trade press and educate target markets on the benefits of Exact's software.
PRFilter, a press release search engine, has been launched to enable users to find relevant press releases. The service indexes thousands of releases daily and is designed to save journalists and bloggers time, and push PR stories to the most relevant media. UK press release distribution firm RealWire has developed the search app.
This article was first published on PR Week UK
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Designer/Illustrator/Children's Designer Premier Media plus excellent benefits, Central London