City & Corporate: Clark leaves MSL for M:
M:Communications has hired Capital MSL's head of life sciences Mary Clark to work in the agency's international healthcare team.
Clark has more than 15 years of strategic financial comms experience, specialising in advising healthcare clients around M&A, IPOs and fundraising.
She joined Capital in 2003 to set up a life sciences division. Before that she was head of the European consulting team at Thomson Reuters, advising international firms on investor relations.
Mary-Jane Elliott, head of M:'s international healthcare practice, said Clark had 'significant experience and as a highly regarded PR and IR adviser will complement and strengthen our team'.
She started her career at specialist healthcare firm BTG, where she was director of corporate comms.
This article was first published on PR Week UK
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...