Pick of the week - Bartle Bogle Hegarty/Weetabix
Anne Cassidy was intrigued to see what Bartle Bogle Hegarty could do with Weetabix after it picked up the business last year, and this spot doesn't disappoint.
BBH's first work for Weetabix
"Weetabix ads had been getting a little insipid, but BBH has come to the rescue with this spot. It centres around the family, but is playful, well-paced and has good humour. Spot-on." It was written by David Kolbusz and Ed Cole, and art directed by Dominic Goldman and Lewis Mooney. It was directed by Guy Shelmerdine through Smuggler.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Programme Evaluation Analyst Direct Recruitment £38,000 - £40,000 + bens, Central London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...