Voluntary Sector: The Week in Charities
Christian Aid director Loretta Minghella has welcomed two government initiatives aimed at improving the lives of women in the developing world.
The Girls Education Challenge aims to help girls in the poorest parts of Africa and Asia access education. The Department for International Development is to give funding to help prevent the deaths of more than 7,000 women during pregnancy in Africa.
The NSPCC has launched a competition entitled Who's Got the X Factor in Your Life? It is being promoted on the NSPCC's Twitter feed and website, and sponsored by First Direct.
Sportsdirect.com has been announced as the exclusive retailer of the official 2012 Sport Relief T-shirt. The nationwide retailer will produce and sell two variations of the T-shirt for Sport Relief - a core T-shirt and a separate fashion-focused design.
Change.org, the online campaigning platform, has merged with Actuable, the largest campaigns platform in Europe, to create the world's largest activism platform.
Citizens Advice has launched a campaign to show people the stories and statistics behind the places they visit, by using location-based social network Foursquare for the first time.
This article was first published on PR Week UK
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...