Pick of the Week - John Lewis/Adam & Eve
Matt Williams thinks that Adam & Eve's "long wait" spot for John Lewis is easily the winner in this year's battle of the Christmas campaigns:
"This is not only a brilliant festive ad but also one of the best TV ads of the year overall. It's a lovely story that is told brilliantly and I'm not at all surprised with the reaction that it's already sparked from the public." The ad was written and art directed by Matt Gay and John Long, and directed by Dougal Wilson through Blink.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Partnership Manager Movember Competitive, Clerkenwell, London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London