Pick of the Week - John Lewis/Adam & Eve
Matt Williams thinks that Adam & Eve's "long wait" spot for John Lewis is easily the winner in this year's battle of the Christmas campaigns:
"This is not only a brilliant festive ad but also one of the best TV ads of the year overall. It's a lovely story that is told brilliantly and I'm not at all surprised with the reaction that it's already sparked from the public." The ad was written and art directed by Matt Gay and John Long, and directed by Dougal Wilson through Blink.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England