Pick of the Week - Orange Gold Spot
The Muppets are back to their glorious best in the new Orange Gold Spot by Fallon, in Anne Cassidy's view:
Fallon's Orange Gold Spot
"I am a big fan of The Muppets, which means that it was quite easy for me to pick this spot. On top of that, the writing and direction is up to the high standards demanded by Miss Piggy and co. Seeing Beaker get electrocuted makes me feel that all is right with the world."
The spot was created by Sam Hibbard, Dan Watts and John Cherry. It was directed by Kirk Thatcher through Soapbox Films.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...