Healthcare: The Week in Healthcare
CCD wins beauty account
CCD PR has won a multi-brand account with beauty firm FAB Fragrance and Beauty. The agency has been charged with handling traditional media relations, celebrity endorsement and a digital media campaign to boost the awareness of brands including Coleen Rooney Butterflies and Ben Sherman.
Just Health has appointed Julia Kirby as a director. She was formerly at Porter Novelli, where she was the global PR lead for a women's health portfolio of clients including Bayer and Shire.
Celgene, the pharma firm, has recruited Dr David Gillen as UK and Ireland medical director. Gillen joins from Gilead Sciences, where was head of international medical affairs. Gillen previously worked as a physician in the NHS for seven years before joining Pfizer's research and development unit.
The Healthcare Communications Association has published its latest annual benchmarking survey entitled 'Race to the Bottom' - Is Healthcare Communications Putting its own Future at Risk? The survey calls on comms consultancies to 'stand up for their own worth' in a climate of cost-cutting.
This article was first published on PR Week UK
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...