Pick of the Week - Wieden & Kennedy/Lactofree
Anne Cassidy has a soft spot for the Lactofree "listen up hedgehogs" ad, created by Wieden & Kennedy:
"What's not to like in an ad populated by real hedgehogs wearing bows and trucker caps on their heads, grocery-shopping and drinking lattes in their own miniature world? This endearing spot manages to charm as well as educate the viewer on the benefits of Lactofree." It was created by Holly Newton and directed by Paul King through Stink.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Account Executive - Prize & Incentive Agency - Battersea - £28k OTE Element London Limited £28k OTE, Battersea / Clapham Junction - London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...