Global: The Week in Global PR
The US beef industry is fighting back against criticism over finely textured beef or 'pink slime' used in its products.
Industry body Beef Products responded by placing an op-ed-style ad in The Wall Street Journal and launching website BeefIsBeef.com.
Waggener Edstrom is formally entering the Korean market with an investment in long-time partner Shout Communications, which will be rebranded as Shout Waggener Edstrom.
BETC, Europe's largest creative agency, has appointed PR firm FinchFactor to help support the agency's global expansion.
Fleishman-Hillard has named John McNeel global MD of strategic integration. Reporting to agency president and CEO Dave Senay, McNeel will work to integrate PR, social, digital and marketing and will be based in New York.
Room Key, a hotel search engine owned by six of the largest international hospitality companies, has hired Porter Novelli in the US. Room Key did not conduct a formal review, but spoke with up to five agencies about working with the brand.
Propeller has expanded its portfolio of ad technology businesses after being appointed as the European PR agency for Turn, one of the world's largest data-driven cloud marketing platforms.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...