Public Sector: The Public Sector Week
Bristol City Council service director of comms and marketing Peter Holt has written this week's public sector column on behalf of the CIPR local public services group, as he takes over as its chair. To read the column, go to prweek.com/uk and click on public sector.
The Department of Health has launched an anti-smoking TV campaign, focusing on the dangers of second-hand smoke. The early stages of the two-month campaign will be backed by significant in-house PR activity.
Diane Reay has been brought in from the National Childbirth Trust to the head of comms role at Harlow District Council, while the person she is replacing, Fergus Sheppard, is returning to Westminster City Council to head up the media operation.
Kate Rosser Frost, former senior press officer at the Museum of London, has been appointed press and PR manager at the British Academy, the UK's national body for the humanities and social sciences.
Creative England, supporter of creative talent outside London, has appointed Paul Smith as head of comms. Smith will take up the post on 10 April, having previously worked at the Producers' Alliance for Cinema and Television.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...