City & Corporate: The Week in the City
Charles Watson, the former CEO of FD (now FTI Consulting), has stepped down from his role as non-executive global chairman of FTI's strategic comms division.
He is being replaced by Oliver Pawle, chairman of Korn/Ferry Whitehead Mann's board services practice, who will become non-executive global chairman of FTI's strategic comms practice from April.
Food Freshness Technology has hired College Hill's corporate team to manage the wider launch of its freshness preservation technology for fruit and vegetables. The firm has contracts with Marks & Spencer and Tesco.
Clarity, the media and technology corporate finance adviser, has brought in Powerscourt to handle its corporate PR following a competitive pitch process.
eNova, the European retail advisory group, has appointed Hume Brophy to manage its media relations. Based in London, eNova provides strategic advice and products to online retailers. Sophie Albizua, partner and co-founder, will lead the media campaign.
LDC, the private equity firm, used Citypress to handle media comms around the sale of its shareholding in Eveden Group, the UK-based lingerie supplier, to Japan's Wacoal Holdings Corporation.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Copywriter fishtank 25k to 40k per year GBP, Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Head of Marketing fishtank 45k to 60k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...